www.flickr.com
cybele malinowski's photos More of cybele malinowski's photos

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

just another day at Blue Murder

i was at the studio today, photgraphing childrens nursery goods, and as i was shooting these mosquito nets, i quickly toot off my top, and jumped in the shot. i would have loved to have spent more time, and used a brunette model, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! dont worry, i put my top back on right in the nick of time!

untitled.....

its somewhat frightening putting my semi nakedness up on the web, but i cant help but feel its less revealing than words. thats where the truth can really seen.

8 Comments:

Blogger muffin said...

Very scary indeed. If it doesn't frighten you to do it, it's probably not worth it.

You cant read my font? Hmm...I think you need glasses, dear girl!

1:09 PM  
Blogger BDegan said...

OK, I think the lighting really makes the shot, and hey it sounds like one of those spur of the moment types of things, congrats for going for it. I always think twice first, but thats my problem.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

Nice shot though!

And great ra-

9:43 PM  
Blogger Roguemaze Central said...

I'll be your assistant if you want. Just hang out and hold stuff for you. Drool a bit. Hold your top while you do stuff and then reluctantly give it back when you're done.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous luke said...

very true!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Melech said...

Very nice pics. i photograph a lot myself but your pictures are really awesome. i love them, i wanna see more ;)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

i just found this picture on flickr and then saw ur blog url, so i drop by to say it :) - nice pic, liked it a lot :)(i'm straight thou' don't worry :))

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home