www.flickr.com
cybele malinowski's photos More of cybele malinowski's photos

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

NANO! suddenly the world seems so much smaller... or is it larger?

ipod nano tennis (like mini tennis, but smaller!)
game of mini tennis anyone?

ok so here are some shots to clarify how tiny this hottt little pod is. i'd have to say its as sexy and small and sleek as the new aston martin

nanokia

shortest, well, smallest phone conversation ever


would you like sugar with that?....oh just a nano for me

on a diet? dont worry, just have a teaspoon of nano. now even sweeter tahn nutrisweet!

the key to the tiniest car in the world....the nanoyota

the hugest key to the smallest car in the world

4gigabytes

BARGAIN BIZARRE! 4 gigs for the size of two!

7 Comments:

Blogger Fluffy said...

For gods sake get a room you two.

9:29 PM  
Blogger cybele malinowski said...

dont mind if i do! would you care to join? say THIS WEEKEND?!!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are really great shots. apple should use you come next release

5:04 PM  
Blogger Chai said...

Do you find that the screen gets very easily scratched? Apart from that, I *love* mine. Well, apart from the fact that it is so small, I keep misplacing it, and that I cannot delete songs from the unit (ie. without using iTunes).

2:39 PM  
Blogger cybele malinowski said...

i absolutely love mine too, but those little scratches are killing me! i took these shots no more than 15 minutes after i opened the brand new pod, and i still had to spend time in photoshop rubberstamping out the minute scratches caused by microscopic ipod attackers!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Chai said...

I rang apple and hassled them. I'd bought it online from apple.com.au. They said send it back. I did last week. But havent heard back and am too scared to ring them, in case they say 'No replacement!' and I have to pay the $20 to get it back. I'll let u know how I go in case u want to do the same. I've already got some screen protectors for when I get mine back.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Chai said...

Info only...
There is a law suit in the US regd the scratchability...
http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/05/10/21/1922222.shtml?tid=176&tid=123&tid=3

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home