www.flickr.com
cybele malinowski's photos More of cybele malinowski's photos

Monday, September 05, 2005

VIVA LA PUSSYCATS

the pussycats and some other stray cats and pups came to the Rose on Sat night, to celebrate the birth and day of the two darlings soph and arya. there were drinks, there were laughs, there were tears (of laughter) and there were those 'i love you man, no i really do!' moments. and the love-in was relocated to 'Cop It,'
where we danced and loved and luaghed and screamed, and apparently, this hoolabaloo continued till 5AM!!!!! geeeezuz, thats a whole lotta loving we got in.

heres some pics to remind us of the times, and why we have stuck together for so long, viva la pussycats!

love that cournty pie!

lover lover lover...

oh me oh my

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

feel free to perve some more......come this way for more picccies





happy birhtday soph and arya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ukulele said...

Yeah, yeah. So you take a great shot. How about you call me soon bitch slag mole and suck my left one.

Oh, did I mention that I'm thinking about you?

4:21 PM  
Blogger cybele malinowski said...

ow! that really smarts...
i'm gonna pretend that you mean nothing of what you said, apart from the sucking on the left one comment..nice

4:37 PM  
Blogger Ukulele said...

No offence, i hope. I was joking. Except for the call me bit. And the sucking my left one. Would you? Because it would be nice.

4:47 PM  
Blogger cybele malinowski said...

its a date. you bring your left one, and i'll bring the wine.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WHEN?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home