www.flickr.com
cybele malinowski's photos More of cybele malinowski's photos

Friday, February 04, 2005

slipkNOT

.

backstage at slipknot at the horden pavillion, thanks hatebreed kids (xX). busy taking photos while i hide on the side of the huge stage, thousands of jealous teenage eyes staring at me rather than the moronic masked hicks on stage. and these very hicks took me from behind. stopped playing and came over and poured water over me several times. as funny as these inbreds thought it was, detroying a girls hair, make-up and camera, i was wet and refreshed. we hastily left there to le tigre, snapple and vodka courtesy of the tour manager, looking like the thousands of tenneagers, wet and furious.

slipknot-crowd

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is rafael i is brasilian wats you name ?
manda um email my msn rafael_slipknotico@hotmail.com
hi xau chega aki no brasil né adoro metaleiras i love you girl

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home